General terms and conditions (online shop)
§1 Scope and Provider
(1) These general terms and conditions apply to all orders that you place in the online shop "libertykids.de", Managing Director Julia Dück.
(2) The range of goods in our online shop is aimed exclusively at buyers who have reached the age of 18.
(3) Our deliveries, services and offers are made exclusively on the basis of these general terms and conditions. The general terms and conditions also apply to companies for all future business relationships, even if they are not expressly agreed again. The inclusion of general terms and conditions of a customer that contradict our general terms and conditions is already contradicted.
(4) Contract languages are exclusively German or English.
(5) You can call up and print out the currently valid general terms and conditions on the website.
§2 conclusion of contract
(1) The presentation of goods in the online shop does not constitute a binding application to conclude a purchase contract. Rather, it is a non-binding invitation to order goods in the online shop.
(2) By clicking the “Buy now” button, you are submitting a binding purchase offer.
(3) After receipt of the purchase offer, you will receive an automatically generated email with which we confirm that we have received your order (confirmation of receipt). This confirmation of receipt does not yet represent an acceptance of your purchase offer. A contract is not yet concluded with the confirmation of receipt.
(4) A purchase contract for the goods is only concluded if we expressly declare our acceptance of the purchase offer or if we send the goods to you - without a prior express declaration of acceptance.
(1) The prices stated on the product pages include the statutory value added tax and other price components and do not include the respective shipping costs.
§4 delivery; Retention of title
(1) Unless otherwise agreed, the goods will be delivered from our warehouse to the address you provided.
(2) The goods remain our property until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§5 cancellation policy
(1) In the event that you are a consumer within the meaning of § 1 KSchG, i.e. making the purchase for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed, you have a right of withdrawal in accordance with the following provisions.
(2) Right of withdrawal
- You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
- The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the goods.
- In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us of your decision to withdraw from this contract by means of a clear declaration (e.g. email). You can use the attached sample withdrawal form for this purpose, but this is not mandatory.
- In order to meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send the notification that you are exercising your right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired.
(3) Consequences of the withdrawal
- If you revoke this contract, we have to repay all payments that we have received from you immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your revocation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; In no case will you be charged any fees for this repayment.
- We can refuse the repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided evidence that you have sent the goods back, whichever is earlier.
- You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the date on which you informed us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the fourteen-day deadline.
- You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
- You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary to check the nature, properties and functionality of the goods.
(4) Model withdrawal form
If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.
Libertykids - Julia Dück
I / we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*)
the purchase of the following goods (*):
Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
Name of the consumer (s):
Address of the consumer (s):
Signature of the consumer (s) (only when notified on paper)
(*) Delete where inapplicable.
End of revocation
(5) The right of withdrawal does not apply to the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer (e.g. T-shirts with Your photo and your name), for delivery of sealed goods that are unsuitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene, if their seal has been removed after delivery or for delivery of audio or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the seal was removed after delivery.
(6) Please avoid damage and contamination. If possible, please send the goods back to us in their original packaging with all accessories and all packaging components. If necessary, use a protective outer packaging. If you no longer have the original packaging, please use suitable packaging to provide adequate protection against damage in transit in order to avoid claims for damages due to damage resulting from inadequate packaging.
§6 final provisions
(1) Should one or more provisions of these terms and conditions be or become ineffective, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.